In time to listen to your body and not ignore the signals, it is possible to avoid many serious diseases and their serious consequences. In particular, can not ignore such a phenomenon, such as pain. Get rid of this painful feelings most people who with the help of analgesics, available in the home medicine cabinet. But this method of treatment can not be called ideal: a relief is given temporary, while the problem is still not resolved.
If it is present pain in the stomach, then it's on its nature and impact on the other place, it can be assumed symptomatology what disease it is. Most often it is an unpleasant feeling in the epigastric gives in the back. Is not experienced in the field of medicine with a person can seem, that these symptoms are not connected and include a variety of diseases. However, it is a common misconception: pain in the epigastric area and back pain – often, the symptoms of dysfunction of one and the same authority.
1. Perforated (perforative) ulcer.
Represents the passage of the defect in the mucous membrane of the stomach, creating a fusion of the lumen of the hollow organ with the abdominal cavity. The pathology is characterized by both a parallel cutting, pain in the back (in the right shoulder, under the scapula acromion or clavicle) and the epigastric, as well as other symptoms:
- the sudden tension of the abdominal muscles;
- bay cold sweat;
- pallor of the skin;
- drop in blood pressure;
- the inability to move and breathe deeply.
Sometimes it's a complication, it is accompanied by vomiting, and a few hours later and swelling of the abdomen due to the presence of gases.
2. Hepatic (biliary) colic.
Acute painful condition, developed on the background dyskinesia (disorders of motility) of the bile ducts. His symptomatology is manifested clearly:
- arises the sudden stab of a heart attack in the hypochondrium (the man seems to stomach pain), which later moves to the neck, back, right blade (or radiating pain between the shoulder blades);
- the urine acquires a darker shade;
- celebrated nausea and more inputs vomiting;
- increased body temperature;
- going discoloration of the feces.
Inflammation of the appendix appendicitis (appendicitis) is basically starts with the development of dull pain in the abdomen near the navel and radiation into the lower right part and on the back. Other symptoms are more pronounced within 12-18 hours – that is:
- loss of appetite;
- frequent bouts of vomiting;
- liquid or solid stool;
- the heat in combination with chills and a catch;
- tenesmus (an unsuccessful and very painful urge to the act of urination or bowel movement).
When enzymatic the defeat of the pancreas, the patient complains of intense pain in the stomach, gives in the back and under the rib cage, which immediately intensifies after meals. The patient's fever, there has been an acceleration of the pulse, increase in blood pressure, swelling of the abdomen, nausea and vomiting. In the course of the day felt unexplained fatigue, possible fainting.
Under this disease point to an inflammatory process in the gallbladder, the symptoms of which are similar in many respects with hepatic colic. But in the case of acute forms of inflammation of the gallbladder have their own characteristics:
- specific pain begins in right flank and hypochondrium, gradually covers a large part of the stomach (one may also seem that it's a pain in the stomach) and to reflect in the right hand and on the back;
- will appear the symptom of Exemplary (i.e., the seizures are getting worse, while fully straightening the right leg);
- noticed a weakening of the body, the appearances of cold sweat, the bitterness in the mouth;
- lowers blood pressure;
- regularly finds nausea, vomit masses contain admixture of bile.
6. Intestinal obstruction.
This syndrome, characterized by impaired support intestinal contents (secretion of the glands of the flag of the intestines and the food of the masses), are different manifestation of the following symptoms:
- is present slightly noticeable, aching pain in the lower abdomen, which gives on the left side;
- increases the temperature of the body;
- observed cramping (spasm) of the abdominal organs;
- unstable chair.
Also often patients report that the pain in the abdomen moves to the ribcage and radiates in the back.
Other causes of pain
In women, when in the stomach, the pain moves to the lower part of the abdomen and back, there is the likelihood of an ectopic pregnancy (in the fallopian tube, cervix, ovary or even in the abdominal cavity). If the diagnosis is confirmed, treatment is possible only surgically (usually by laparoscopy – an operation which is carried out 3 defects in the area of the navel, to the right and to the left of it).
In the event of the occurrence of the physiological (uterine) pregnancy, pain in the epigastric zone, accompanied by a reactionary deployment in the back, it may indicate its complications (up to the threat of interruption) in connection with:
- stretching the ligaments that support the uterus;
- excessive tension of the abdominal muscles;
- a morbid condition of the digestive tract.
Often the pain in the stomach gives in the back in the presence of neurological and gynecological (fibroma, chronic adnexitis) of the disease. These symptoms often have diseases of the pleura and lung. So, for example, feelings of pain during pneumonia can mimic a heart attack, pain in the back and "a picture of acute abdomen" using the left or right boka (depending on the localization of the inflammatory process in the lungs and destruction of the leaves of the pleura).
If they are present cutting on the lower part of the abdomen with the deployment in the lower back, as well as the tingling and a burning sensation during urination, then you can talk about the urinary tract infection. Secondary symptoms this will serve as a:
- footy, dark color of urine (possibly with blood), and its strong odor;
- the availability of a yellowish discharge;
- the feeling of insufficient emptying of the bladder;
- the pain of the whole body;
- acute pain during sexual intercourse (in women).
So as all the organs in the abdominal cavity get nervous software of the segments of the spine, then we cannot exclude and related diseases: osteochondrosis of the thoracic or lumbar herniated disc, cancer, lumbago (lumbago in the lower back can give pain not only stomach, but also the ass and the chest cavity), and other pathology of the back.
What to do?
Now, what must be done ill – is that, to a horizontal position, in order to reduce the load on the spine and alleviate the pain syndrome. When the attack weakens, the sharp rises can not be a speech: first you need to turn to the right or left side (which hurts), the state, and at the same time relying on both knees and palms, and only then to rise slowly, using a support foothold.
If the pain is in the stomach, wears a piercing, cutting character, and smacks in the neck, back, lower back, shoulder or chest of the department, taking medications against pain remedy anti-inflammatory action. However, further self-treatment is unacceptable: you need to immediately visit a doctor or an ambulance.
Timely examination of an expert, the passage of the intended diagnostic activities ( intravenous urography, procedure ph-metry, gastroscopy) and the submission of the required analyses (urine, feces, blood), are capable not only to eliminate the unpleasant, sometimes even painful manifestations of the disease, but also prevent its possible disastrous consequences. So always, when they appear abdominal pain, the lower part of the abdomen, with radiation to the chest, back or other parts of the body, should seek medical help. Only professional diagnosis and treatment – the key to successful resolution of health problems.