Feelings of pain in the back area - the problem of frequent and up to date. In the course of life short-term pain occurs in 75-85% of the population without depending on gender. Most often the episode will show a short duration, not requiring the profile of the therapy, but in 4-5% of cases of painful, can testify about the dangerous disease. If it hurts the right side of the back, it is recommended to seek medical help immediately - this will help you avoid serious complications and keep you healthy.
Scuffed right side from the back - the main reasons
Pain in right side - the symptom is an annoying, always pointing to a violation of the functioning of the body, so ignore the ridiculous. If the painful side on the right in the back, it may indicate a disease of the bile ducts, the ureter and the right kidney, the head of the pancreas, liver, female reproductive system.
- Cardiovascular disease:
- pericardial effusion. Accompanied by pain of varying intensity, increasing gradually in the shoulder and neck;
- small focal myocardial posterior wall myocardial infarction, angina pectoris;
- aneurysm of the aorta. Painful mild/strong, alternates with a "shot" in the chest and left shoulder.
- acute cholecystitis. It is manifested by pains in the right side from the back, emitting in the region of the heart, the right half of the sternum, right shoulder, emerging on the background of fever, nausea, vomiting;
- acute pancreatitis. Characterized by sudden epigastric pain, which are flooding in the zone of the shoulder girdle, the chest, the heart.
- lumbar osteochondrosis. Back pain, burning sensation, causes temporary immobility in the lumbar area. Is amplified when sneezing, coughing, uncomfortable posture;
- osteomyelitis. Manifested by pulling pain in the right side, which is indicative of the presence of purulent-piglets necrotic focus;
- injury to the lower spine, inflammatory/degenerative processes in the lower back;
- neoplasms malignant/benign character;
- stretching the muscles of the back. Causes: sudden movements, lifting weights, unfortunate fall, incorrect posture, overweight. Typical symptomatology: pain in the lower back on the right side, the stiffness, the inability to freely bend.
- pneumonia (right). Characterized by moderate to severe pain on the right side of the back of a higher waist, increasing when coughing and deep breathing, which is combined with the wheezing in the lungs, cough, fever;
- lung cancer/bronchitis. The intensity of the pain syndrome in the right side, directly depends on the localization and the location of the tumor.
Pain on the right side of the back higher restraint
The most likely causes in women - the variations in the gynecological field (dysfunction of the right cyst, tumor process), in men - in the initial stage, inflammation of the prostate. If it hurts right hip and shoulders, it can talk about hepatomegaly, pyelonephritis or severe injury.
Scuffed right side back - the intensity and character of pain:
- spasm. It is caused by the contraction of the muscles of hollow organs (gallbladder, stomach, small intestine, colon, bladder);
- emerging. Indicative of the presence of inflammation;
- shooting. Have problems with the nervous system/spinal brain;
- constant. Points to the strength of the shell of the parenchyma of the structures (kidneys, lungs, pancreas, liver);
- acute. It signals the severance of authority/education, internal bleeding, clogged blood vessels;
- pain, dull, stretches, short, long.
Scuffed the right side of the back - when they need emergency help:
- sudden, hot, not to respond to the analgesics pain in the right side;
- acute pain below the ribs;
- sharp pain on the right side of the back, which accompanies the reaction of dizziness, general weakness, loss of consciousness.
If you constantly ache right side back, should consult with a therapist and determine the real cause of this condition. Depending on the characteristics of the painful feelings may require examination by specialists: a trauma surgeon, urologist, gynecologist, surgeon, nephrologist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist.